Learn More About Us
We provide world-class care to individuals, couples, and families by offering complete counseling and psychiatric services in one location.
Our highly-trained clinicians are experienced in the most current, research-based approaches available. We offer specialized services for a variety of issues.
We offer entertaining marriage and parenting classes, and supportive group therapy sessions, each led by experienced and caring professionals.
Call or email us today. We look forward to hearing from you!
Recent Blog Posts
- I just saw the new Disney movie, Frozen. Have you seen it? It has received high praise this year, and rightly so. It’s a beautiful story and very well-done. There were a number of elements in the story that I found very meaningful, though much of that is probably because...
- By Rick Rawlins, LCSW (Click HERE for a complete bio) Recently there has been increased media attention and awareness given to the topic of suicide. Too often the subject of suicide causes people to feel uncomfortable and not want to discuss it. Yet when someone is suffering and considering suicide, talking...
- If you’re just joining this series now, be sure to check out the last 4 posts in the parenting series. Hurt, Anger, and Fear. Feeling these emotions isn’t the problem. And if they hit you because of life stressors or pressure, then by all means, let your kids see you...
- If you missed the first 3 parts of this parenting series, make sure to click HERE, HERE, and HERE. A lot of parents get so tired from their busy lives that they unintenionally operate in either a “superficial happy” state, or in anger (which is often just a way of...
- If you missed the first 2 parts of this parenting series, click HERE and HERE. Believe it or not, kids thrive on consistency. Really! They may rant and rave about how they hate your stupid rules and how you have no idea what the world is like today, but they...
Each of our clinicians has a unique and experienced viewpoint, and they share their expertise in our blog articles. You will find entries here from qualified professionals, including valuable tips, resources, and advice for healthy living and meaningful relationships. If you have topics that you would like our clinicians to address in our blog articles, please tell us HERE. We are committed to providing our clients and readers with relevant, helpful, and hands-on information.
Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest. “Like” us on Facebook for daily articles and tips for a healthy life!
Not a member? Get access to our online video classes here.